2018 E-Vapor Kit - Age 21 use in CA only

Availability: In stock


Price: $6.99

Product Code

Product Code


For use only in California where the state law minimum age is 21 years old with the EXCEPTION for U.S. Active Duty Military where 18 years old is the minimum age for tobacco, e-cigarettes and e-vapor products.

2018 E-Vapor Kit - Age 21 use in CA only

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

More Views

  • California Employee Guide   +$0.00
  • C98-21 yr - E-Vapor use in California Only   +$0.00
  • Under 21 No e-Vapor Decal   +$0.00
  • E-Vapor Cover Letter   +$0.00
  • Kit Mailer   +$0.00
  • Kit Label   +$0.00

* Required Fields

Price: $6.99

Product Description

A convenient set of We Card materials designed for vape stores and useful for any retail business selling e-vapor products.

Kit includes:

Two Age-of-Purchase Stickers – displays the last birth year a customer’s ID must show in order to legally buy. If the customer was born after the current day of the year shown on the sticker, no e-vapor sale should be made.

  • Two Window/Door Decals alert customers to “Please Have ID Ready.”

  • Two Employee Guides and Tipsheets on spotting fake IDs and handling adult purchases for minors.

  • Employee Guides provide important training information and direct you to get your state law information online at www.wecard.org.

Which Version Do You Order?

18 yr - most states' minimum age for e-vapor is 18 yr old.

19 yr - AL, AK, UT and some other localities use 19 yr old as the minimum age for e-vapor.

21 yr - HI, NJ, OR, ME on 7/01/2018, NYC & some other localities use 21yr old as the minimum for all age restricted products

21 yr - California Only

*DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this summary is provided as a service of The WeCard Program, Inc., but is not intended to provide legal advice or analysis, nor should it be considered to be a complete or accurate representation of all local, state or federal law, which may contain additional rules, restrictions, state required training or prohibitions. If you have ANY questions about the law in your state you should seek the advice of an attorney in your state as each state law is unique and may have multiple local legislative or regulatory provisions.